Broadband & Network Support
Local Area Networks (LAN) Installation and troubleshooting services for Internet Connections Cable Broadband, ADSL and networking equipment.
Wireless Networks (WAN) Installation and troubleshooting services for Wireless/Wi-Fi networks. We can setup secure wireless routers and networks allowing you to share your internet connection with multiple devices (Computers, Laptops, Printers, Phones, Consoles, etc).
We provide network cabling solutions and support Mesh networks. This can be very useful for buildings like Hotels and Care Home providers.
A mesh network is a group of devices that act as a single Wi-Fi network; so there are multiple sources of Wi-Fi around your house, business instead of just a single router. These additional Wi-Fi sources are called points which acts a network topology.
In a traditional Wi-Fi network, your phone or laptop is connected to a single router, and all communication passes through that single router. The further you are from the router, the weaker the signal. WIFI Extenders can be used to boost the signal.
Here are some benefits of a mesh network:
- Flexible coverage: Additional points can be added to get better coverage in hard-to-cover areas like hallways and near walls for outdoor coverage.
- Self healing: In a mesh network, if one point goes down, communication is simply rerouted through another point. Note: If your main router/modem goes offline (the one mesh device connected to your modem), so will your entire network.
- Memory Upgrade
- All PC Brands Repair
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Laptop/Cmos Battery Replacement
- Memory Upgrade/Replacement
- Laptop Keyboard Replacement
- Cracked hinges/Panels
- Hard Drive Repair/Migration
- Water Damage Repair
- Laptop LCD Screen Repair
- Motherboard Replacement
- Custom Gaming Rigs